Change Of Name ?

The Cabinet of Antigua and Barbuda at its meeting held on 11th December, 2014 agreed that successful Citizenship by Investment applicants shall not be allowed to change their name via Deed Poll or any other means for the issuance of the Antigua and Barbuda passport.

Do You Offer Visa On Arrival (VOA) Service?

Persons travelling to Antigua and Barbuda who would normally require a Visa to enter, may obtain a Visa waive on Arrival provided that they hold one of the following valid travel documents at a cost of US$ 100 valid for 30 days.

  • USA Visa or ‘Green Card’
  • UK Entry certificate or residence permit
  • Canadian Visa or Permanent Residence card
  • Schengen Visa or residence permit
Restricted Country List ?

The Cabinet of Antigua and Barbuda, at its meeting held on Thursday, 11th December 2014, decided that the Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Programme will not accept applications from nationals of the following countries:

  • Afghanistan
  • Iran
  • Iraq
  • North Korea
  • Somalia
  • Yemen

As an exception, nationals of the above-mentioned countries who are lawful permanent residents of Canada, the United States of America or the United Kingdom, will be allowed to make application providing that their status as lawful residents is established.

In addition, all applicants will be required to fully comply with the Programme’s due diligence requirements.

Applications that have been submitted for consideration prior to this decision will be honoured by the Unit.

The Cabinet of Antigua and Barbuda has taken this position to safeguard the integrity of the Antigua and Barbuda passport and ensure that only persons whose past behaviour will not threaten the very well-being of the Citizenship Programme, can be accepted.

What Is Antigua And Barbuda's Passport Ranking ?

Click here to see how our passport ranks in the world.

What Canadian Police Certificate is Required for CIP Application ?

All applicants 16 years and older, who have resided in Canada for more than 6 months are required to produce a Canadian police certificate.

There are two national police certificates available in Canada. One is a name and date of birth check through the Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC). The other a certified criminal history check conducted by the RCMP Real Time Identification system (RTID).

CIP applicants who require Canadian police certificates must provide the RCMP check. CPIC checks or local police clearances provided by municipal or provincial police forces are not sufficient.

To obtain a RCMP police certificate, CIP applicants should refer to and follow the instructions provided on the RCMP RTId web site.

You Need more information ?